Nirwana Bali Golf Club
This course is designed by Greg Norman and is located in Nusa Dua, next to the tourist attraction Tanah Lot. It is a course that offers a challenge to golfers of all levels and has dramatic ocean views. Officially opened in 1997, the 103 hectare course is built on a cliff with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean an Tanah Lot. 3 of its holes run along the cliffs of the Indian ocean, the rest among terraced rice paddies which become unique hazards . It is a luxury gof resort in the village of Tabanan, in West Bali, only 22 km from the International Airport.
The clubhouse offers nice views over holes 1, 5 and 9. It has a Pro Shop, locker rooms and an all day restaurant.
- Clubs rental (Titleist and King Cobra): 700 000 rupiah
- Shoe rental (Foorjoy): 150 000 rupiah
- Driving range balls: 100 000 rupiah per pyramid of 91 balls
- 18 holes: 2 500 000 rupiah on weekdays
- 18 holes: 2 600 000 rupiah on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holiday.
- 18 holes for Juniors (12-18 years old): 1 200 000 rupiah.
They offer some interesting packages for golfers who stay at the resort. Tee times can be booked online. Prebooking for rental material is recommended.
Bali National Golf Club
This golf course is located in Nusa Dua, in the South of the island in a tourism complex that offers hotels, shopping center and restaurants.
- Clubs rental: 600 000 per set (Ping or Titleist)
- Shoe rental: 100 000 rupiah
- 18 holes: 2 200 000 rupiah
- 9 holes: 1 300 000 rupiah
Clubhouse with pro shop, locker rooms and restaurant. The clubhouse opened in 2014. The restaurant has a nice terrace that looks over the golf course. They offer play and stay packages in their resort villas. Tee times can be booked online
New Kuta Golf club.
This is a shampionship standard course designed by Ronals Fream, David Dale and Kevin Ramsey . The 18 hole course is a links style course. It is a Par 72 course over a total area of 85 area. It is about 20 minutes driving from the airport. It is located on the southwestern rim of the Island and perched above a limestone cliff, overlooking Balangan Beach.
- Club rental: 520 000 rupiah
- Shoe rental: 150 000 rupiah
- Practise balls / driving ranges: 50 balls: 60 000 rupiah.
- 18 holes: 2 100 000 rupiah
A restaurant overlooks hole 9 and 18. It is open daily from 6 am until 8 pm. No hotel accommodation onsite . Tee-times can be booked online
Handara Golf and Resort
Handara Golf, located in the highlands of Bedugul, offers some of the most spectacular golfing on the island. Masterfully designed by Peter Thomson, Handara is the only golf course in Asia with its location set in an extinct volcano. During your stay at Villa Bossi you can discover this great golf course. The course is located at 1142 meters above sea level. It is an 18 holes championship course - par 72. In this mountain area clouds are common in the afternoon so I advise to start your golf game in the morning. During the rainy season the course is cooler with an average of 17 degrees Celsius and little wind.
- Club rental: 500 000 rupiah
- Shoe rental: 100 000 rupiah
- Practice balls: 50 000 rupiah for one bucket
- 18 holes: 1 800 000 rupiah (published rate)
- Junior 18 holes: 750 OOO holes
Golf rates are inclusive of Golf cart and caddy fee. A restaurant overlooks hole 18. Renovations of locker rooms and restaurant area are ongoing at this moment and would be ready at the end of 2017.
Bali Beach Golf Course
The only 9 holes course available on the island is located at Sanur next to the Grand Bali Beach Hotel. The golf course is well laid out with seven Par 4’s, one Par 5 and one Par 3. On some of the holes the wind comes into play. Golfers of all levels can play this course. Greens are well bunkered but don’t show severe ondulation.
- Club rental: 630 000 rupiah
- Shoe rental: 140 000 rupiah
- 9 holes: 1 080 000 rupiah
- 18 holes: 1 385 000 rupiah
Locker rooms, a restaurant and a pro-shop are available on site.